Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Second Life Clothing

I played around with my outfit for a while before I decided on this:




I created a gray short sleeved undershirt (using some weird texture like basketweaving, but I can't really remember it now), and layered it with a free shirt I got, which I shortened and made into a half tank top sort of thing. I could have done this by making the shirt myself, but I thought the little design on the shirt was nice, and I didn't know how to reproduce something like that, having not learned how to create textures yet. Then I made a pair of Bermuda shorts (which look kind of like a pencil skirt at some angles which is cool), with a plaid material which is pretty subtle because they are such a dark color.



Her shoes kind of disappeared into the grass in this picture. I had been wearing some flip-flops, but then I went back and made some shoes myself -- just gray flats -- but I didn't take any picture of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment